ISO 9001:2015 eCourse – How to master this QMS standard
Do you face one or more of the following problems?
- You struggle to understand the ISO 9001 requirements because they are vague and ambiguous.
- You’re looking for a clear explanation of exactly what each requirement means and how to correctly apply it.
- Your organization has difficulty transitioning the QMS from the 2008 version to the 2015 version because it is not clear on how to apply the new requirements.
- You are implementing ISO 9001 for the first time and would like to set up an effective QMS and get certified without any problems.
- You want to become a QMS consultant and would like a good reference manual and mentor to help you become an expert in quality management and the ISO 9001 standard.
- As an QMS auditor you have difficulty figuring out how to audit the new requirements such as organizational context, risk based thinking and requirements of interested parties.
- As a member of top management, you are interested in using the ISO 9001 standard as a strategic management tool and need guidance.
If you run into these problems, you have the following options to overcome them:
- Take a conventional classroom training course. These courses can take one to three days and cost $1,200 – $2,000 (with travel and other expenses). The problem with such courses is that you get too much information to absorb in too short a time. You are likely to forget 90% or more of the information when you get back to work and get caught up in your daily routine.
- Browse the internet. Spend endless hours scouring the internet for expert information explaining the requirements of this Standard. Yes, you may find some tidbits here and there, but the trouble is no expert worth their salt will want to provide their “bread and butter” knowledge for free.
- Engage a QMS expert. I have recently retired and have written an eCourse “Understanding ISO 9001:2015”. This eCourse has over 330 pages explaining every requirement in fine detail with lots of implementation examples. I share over 45 years of business experience including 25 years in the quality management field. You can check out my ‘bio’ in more detail on the About Us page.
This “ISO 9001:2015 eCourse” will help:
- Beginners – to understand and apply ISO 9001 requirements.
- QMS managers– to develop a more effective QMS for your organization.
- QMS auditors – to conduct more effective QMS audits.
- Top management – to understand and use ISO 9001:2015 as a strategic business tool.
- Consultants – gain the expertise to provide value-added service to your clients.
- Organizations – looking to smoothly transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
This eCourse will significantly fast-track your learning curve. The in-depth explanation of the requirements, plenty of implementation examples and vast scope of the test questions will help you easily and quickly achieve the objectives listed above.
Benefits from using this ISO 9001:2015 eCourse:
- Learn at your own pace;
- Over 600 test questions and another 700+ true/false questions to master and retain the knowledge;
- Shows you how to apply the knowledge as you learn;
- Learn to consult, train or audit to this standard faster than other learning methods.
- Online consulting – The best benefit of all! You can call or email me for help with any questions on the course materials or with QMS implementation. Compare this to paying a consultant over $100 an hour
- Gain hands-on expertise better and cheaper than any other course or training method.
Here’s what you get with the “ISO 9001:2015 eCourse”:
- A 336 page PDF document explaining every requirement of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in detail with plenty of examples on implementing an effective QMS. See the side bar menu for extracts of the eCourse.
- 600+ test questions to deepen and consolidate your knowledge. Check out these Sample Test Questions.
- 728 True/False questions. Do all 728 questions as instructed and you will know more about ISO 9001:2015 than most QMS consultants. Test yourself on these Sample True/False Questions.
- Send me your completed 728 True/False quiz and I will issue you a “Certificate of Achievement for Successful Completion of the Understanding ISO 9001:2015 eCourse“. See Sample certificate
- A comprehensive Risk Management & Implementation Checklist that will help you tremendously in implementing & getting your QMS certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- QMS Process Matrix – Use this simple yet powerful way to document your QMS using the process approach to pass your transition, initial certification or surveillance audit with flying colors.
- An ISO 9001:2015 Quality Manual in MS word that you can customize for your organization. Although not mandatory, it is still a very useful document to have.
- Online Help – Call (905-593-8867) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions on any of the course materials, test quizzes or need advice on QMS implementation issues. I want this eCourse to truly work for you in fulfilling your QMS and career objectives.
“Understanding ISO 9001:2015 eCourse” is available for US$ 199.00
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still purchase through PayPal using your credit or debit card, with full security and no service charge. Click the Buy Now button above; this will take you to the PayPal page; then click Continue at the bottom of the PayPal page and follow the instructions to make your purchase through PayPal using your credit card. Call or email me if you have any downloading issues.