Understanding ISO 9001:2015 Requirements eCourse
The ISO 9001:2015 QMS Standard has been out nearly two years now and you or your organization may face one or more of the following problems:
- Understanding ISO 9001 requirements is a struggle because it is vague and ambiguous and you’re looking for a clear explanation of exactly what each requirement means and how to correctly apply it to your organization.
- Your organization has difficulty transitioning your QMS from the 2008 version to the 2015 version because you are not clear on how to apply the new requirements.
- Your organization is implementing ISO 9001 for the first time and would like to set up an effective QMS and get certified without any problems.
- You would like to become a QMS consultant and are looking for a good reference manual to help you become an expert in the ISO 9001 standard.
- As an QMS auditor you are having difficulty figuring out how to audit the various new requirements such as organizational context, risk based thinking and requirements of interested parties.
- As a member of top management, you are interested in using the ISO 9001 standard as a strategic management tool and need guidance.
If you or your organization are experiencing these problems, you have the following options to overcome them:
Take a conventional classroom training course. These courses can take one to three days and cost $1,200 – $2,000 (with travel and other expenses). The problem with such courses is that you get too much information to absorb in too short a time. You are likely to forget 90% or more of the information when you get back to work and get caught up in your daily routine.
- Browse the internet. Spend endless hours scouring the internet for expert information explaining the requirements of this Standard. Yes, you may find some tidbits here and there, but the trouble is no expert worth their salt will want to provide their “bread and butter” knowledge for free.
- Engage a QMS expert. Pick the mind of an expert (Yes! you can call or email me for advice. See details below) with 45 years of business experience including 25 years in the quality management field. I have recently retired and have written an eCourse “Understanding ISO 9001:2015”. This eCourse has over 330 pages explaining every clause and sub-clause in fine detail with lots of implementation examples. You can check out my ‘bio’ in more detail on the About Us page.
This “Understanding ISO 9001:2015 requirements eCourse” will help:
- Beginners – to understand and apply ISO 9001 requirements.
- QMS managers– to develop a more effective QMS for your organization.
- QMS auditors – to conduct more effective QMS audits.
- Top management – to understand and use ISO 9001:2015 as a strategic business tool.
- Consultants – gain the expertise to provide value-added service to your clients.
- Organizations – looking to smoothly transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
This eCourse will significantly fast-track your learning curve. The in-depth explanation of the requirements and vast scope of the test questions will help you easily and quickly achieve the objectives listed above.
Benefits from using this ISO 9001 requirements eCourse:
- You can learn at your own pace;
- You get test questions after each ISO 9001 clause (totaling over 600) and another 700+ true/false questions to help you master and retain the knowledge;
- Shows you how to apply the knowledge to your organization’s QMS as you learn;
- You will l earn to consult, train or audit to this standard faster than other learning methods.
- You can call or email me for help with questions on the course materials or with QMS implementation for your organization.Gain hands-on expertise faster and cheaper than any other online or in-class training method.
Here’s what you get with the “Understanding ISO 9001:2015 requirements eCourse”:
- A PDF document totaling 336 pages of solid no-fluff content explaining every clause and sub-clause of the ISO 9001:2015 standard in fine detail with clear direction on implementing an effective QMS. You can preview extracts of the eCourse in the side bar menu.
- Test questions at the end of each clause to deepen and consolidate your knowledge. There are over 600 questions. Check out these Sample Test Questions
- A quiz of 728 True/False questions. Do all 728 questions as instructed and you will know more about ISO 9001:2015 than most QMS consultants. Test yourself on these Sample True/False Questions.
- Send me your completed 728 True/False quiz and I will issue you a “Certificate of Achievement for Successful Completion of the Understanding ISO 9001:2015 eCourse“. See Sample certificate
- A comprehensive Risk Management & Implementation Checklist that will help you tremendously in implementing & getting your QMS certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- QMS Process Matrix – Use this simple yet powerful way to document your QMS processes to pass your transition or initial certification audit with flying colors.
- An ISO 9001:2015 Quality Manual in MS word that you can customize for your organization. Although not mandatory, it is still a very useful document to have.
- Online Help – Call (905-593-8867) or email me at email@example.comIf if you have questions on any of the course materials, test quizzes or need advice on QMS implementation issues. I want this eCourse to truly work for you in fulfilling your QMS and career objectives.
“Understanding ISO 9001:2015 eCourse” is available for US$ 199.00
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still purchase through PayPal using your credit card, with full security and no service charge. Click the Buy Now button above; this will take you to the PayPal page; then click Continue at the bottom of the PayPal page and follow the instructions to make your purchase through PayPal using your credit card. Call or email me if you have any downloading issues.